February Mobile Office Hours announced in first newsletter
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (Feb. 1, 2019) – In his first newsletter to constituents, Congressman Tim Burchett announced his local team is launching Mobile Office Hours in addition to his permanent offices in Knoxville, Maryville and DC. Staff will bring casework out into the community making it easier to get federal agency assistance and pass on concerns and opinions.
“You pay our salaries, so I want to make government access as convenient as possible,” said Congressman Burchett.
February 2019 Mobile Office Hours will be held on:
- Tuesday, Feb. 5 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Bean Station City Hall, 785 Main Street, Bean Station, 37708
- Thursday, Feb. 7 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Cumberland Gap City Hall, 330 Colwyn Ave., Cumberland Gap, 37724 (building is closed from noon to 1 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Feb. 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Jellico Library, 104 N. Main Street, Jellico, 37762
- Tuesday, Feb. 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Friendsville City Hall, 213 W. College Ave, Friendsville, 37737
- Thursday, Feb. 28 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Townsend Recorders Office, 133 Tiger Drive, Townsend, 37882
Constituents who want to subscribe to the Congressman’s electronic newsletter, which includes legislative updates and outreach events, should visit https://burchett.house.gov. Those without computer access are encouraged to call the Knoxville office at 865-523-3772 for assistance.