Town hall meeting, upcoming Mobile Office Hours announced for March
WASHINGTON (March 1, 2019) - In his second e-newsletter, Congressman Tim Burchett announced he will host a town hall meeting, his first since taking office, on Thursday, March 21 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Loudon County Courthouse Annex, 101 Mulberry Street. During the meeting, constituents will be able to ask questions and learn more about his upcoming legislative agenda. The free event is open to the public and media.
Also detailed in the newsletter were this month's Mobile Office Hours. The Congressman's local team will staff Mobile Office Hours at six locations during March, bringing casework out into the community making it easier to get federal agency assistance and pass on concerns and opinions. Dates and locations for March 2019 are:
- Tuesday, March 5 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Dandridge Memorial Library, 1235 Circle Drive, Dandridge, 37725
- Thursday, March 7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Philadelphia Library, 714 Thompson Street, Philadelphia, 37846
- Tuesday, March 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Tazewell City Hall, 1830 Main Street, Tazewell, 37879
- Tuesday, March 19 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Blaine City Hall, 220 Indian Ridge Road, Blaine, 37709
- Thursday, March 21 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Harrogate City Hall, 132 Harrogate Crossing, Harrogate, 37752
- Tuesday, March 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at New Market City Hall, 1024 Volunteer Street, New Market, 37820
Constituents who want to subscribe to the Congressman’s electronic newsletter, which includes legislative updates and outreach events, should visit https://burchett.house.gov. Those without computer access are encouraged to call the Knoxville office at 865-523-3772 for assistance.